Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tagged!

Melbie has been Tagged by Ribsy over at Whippet Snippets .

- Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog

- some random, some weird.

- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.

- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



So Mel is thinking that she won't tag anyone back as most of her blogging buddies aren't big fans of being tagged. She likes it though. :)


1. I am a Mole Killer. All moles shall fear me.


2. I think it's funny when the human men get mad at me for whining.


3. I am fluent in 6 whining languages.


4. I love gardening.


5. I pretend that my little sister annoys me, but we sleep together at night and I love her.


6. I love puppies, but will never have any of my own. (I have a steady career and kids just aren't in my future)


7. Butt rubs are my guilty pleasure.





















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha loves it! I share your sentiment #5 but would never come out and admit it. I do wish I could hunt a mole. That sounds fun! xoxo Ribsy

Ms. Florida Transplant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.